Mr. Morford is a founding principal of Morford & Dodds Realty, Inc. and has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 1981. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Delaware and the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute. He has previously served as committee co-chair of the Education Committee of CoreNet and is a licensed saleperson in the State of New Jersey.
Client Relationships and Significant Transactions
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company – Since 1991, represented the Company in 85 lease and sale transactions totalling 6.6 million square feet in 22 states, Europe and the UK;
- Mathematica Policy Research – Since 1985, represented the Company in 60 lease transactions for over 1,500,000 sf in 8 states and the District of Columbia;
- The law firm ofStevens & Lee, LLC – Since 1987, represented the law firm in multiple lease transactions totaling over 55,000 square feet in Princeton, NJ;
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company – Represented the Company in the leasing of 33,690 square feet in Chicago, IL for its world headquarters.
- Johnson & Johnson - Represented the Company in the expansion and lease extension of 76,000 sf of office space in Ft. Washington, PA for its McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals division;