Mr. Morford is a founding principal of Morford & Dodds Realty, Inc. and has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 1981. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Delaware and the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute. He has previously served as committee co-chair of the Education Committee of CoreNet and is a licensed saleperson in the State of New Jersey.
Client Relationships and Significant Transactions
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company – Since 1992, represented the Company in (i) lease transactions totaling over 2,500,000 square feet in 17 states and the District of Columbia, (ii) sale transactions totaling over $582 million in 5 states, (iii) 3 property acquisitions in Central New Jersey totaling 875,000 sf and over 570 acres, and (iv) 4 build-to-suit lease transactions in Europe, the UK and the US for 990,000 sf;
- Mathematica Policy Research – Since 1985, represented the Company in 54 lease transactions for over 1,100,000 sf in 8 states and the District of Columbia;
- The law firm ofStevens & Lee, LLC – Since 1987, represented the law firm in multiple lease transactions totaling over 55,000 square feet in Princeton, NJ.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company – Represented the Company in the leasing of 33,690 square feet in Chicago, IL for its world headquarters.
- Johnson & Johnson - Represented the Company in the expansion and lease extension of 76,000 sf of office space in Ft. Washington, PA for its McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals division;