Peter Dodds has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over twenty-five years. He is a founding partner of Morford & Dodds Realty. Mr. Dodds holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He is a licensed real estate broker in the State of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
During Mr. Dodds' career he has successfully represented both landlords and tenants in purchase and lease negotiations for over four million square feet of transactions.
- The Trustees of Princeton University – Represented the University in the purchase of a 48,000 square foot building in Princeton from Compass Realty.
- The Trustees of Princeton University – Represented the consolidation and relocation of a 120,000 square foot requirement for the Office of Information Technology, Princeton University.
- Cure Auto Insurance Company – Represented the tenant for headquarters move to 42,000 square foot in Carnegie Center as well as a 15,000 square foot renewal at existing location.
- Windels, Marx & Mittendorf - Lease Renewal in Carnegie Center, Princeton and negotiation of new expansion office taking half of floor at 1 Giralda Farms, Florham Park, NJ
- Opinion Research Corporation – Site feasibility studies and tenant representation for relocation of existing headquarters to new facility at 902 Carnegie Center.
- Saul Ewing LLP – Site feasibility studies and tenant representation for relocation of New Jersey regional office to 28,000 square feet in Princeton Forrestal Center.
- The Commons – Acquisition and remarketing of the sale of a 300,000 square foot-approved site to SJP Properties, Princeton, NJ.
- Princeton Metro Center – Approval and development work for a 30 acre, 272,000 square foot office park. Subsequent sale of 10 acre, 100,000 square foot approved building site to Mack-Cali REIT. Subsequent sale of 4 acre 42,000 square foot approved building site to The Advance Group.
- 103 Carnegie Center – Represented building owner on leasing and subsequent sale of 100,000 square foot office building to Mack-Cali REIT.
- Princeton Consultants – Renewal of 15,000 square foot corporate office in Princeton Forrestal Center. Site selection and lease negotiation of 5,000 square foot New York City satellite office.
- One Research Way Partners – Represented the sale of 50,000 square foot office research facility in the Princeton Forrestal Center.